Join us for the 2020 Virtual CASQA Annual Conference
Tuesday 9/15/2020 - Wednesday 9/16/2020
Registration is open for all categories!
On this page you can find the following:
- Registration deadines
- General virtual conference information
- General Attendee information and rates (includes Supporting Speakers and Poster Presenters)
- Speaker and Panelist discount eligibility and rates
- Button links to register
- Refund policy
- Monday, August 3, 2020 - 11:59 PM PT: Early registration discount ends (all categories)
- Monday, August 17, 2019 - 11:59 PM PT: Speakers and Panelists deadline
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - 5:00 PM PT: Registration deadline (all categories)
General Virtual Conference Information
The conference will be interactive and include the outstanding content and program that we are known for. We are rapidly developing the format and will provide further details over the next few weeks. #CASQAtogether
- 2-day virtual conference
- Tuesday 9/15/2020 - Wednesday 9/16/2020
- Multi-track technical presentations and discussion sessions
- Presentations will be recorded and live-streamed at pre-determined times, and immediately followed by live Q&A with the presenters.
- The recorded presentations will be available on-demand to all conference registrants through the end of 2020. This will provide maximum flexibility for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as access the recorded content on their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas.
- Virtual networking opportunities
- Access instructions for the live stream will be emailed to registrants in advance of the virtual event (date and more details are pending)
- Conference Overview
- 2020 Conference Agenda
Review these bullets before clicking the appropriate green button below to register.
- Please do not register others through your own account. If you are registering someone else, you must log into that person's account before clicking the green button.
- To receive the member discount CASQA members must log in to their own CASQA account before clicking the green button. After logging in, the CASQA website messaging will indicate if you are recognized as a CASQA member or not.
- Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
Attendee Rates: 2-Day Full Conference Pass
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
Rates: Early (ends Aug 3) / Late (starts Aug 4)
|General Attendee||$325 / $375|
|Speaker/Panelist*||$275 / $325|
|General Attendee||$425 / $475|
|Speaker/Panelist*||$375 / $425|
General Attendees (includes Supporting Speakers & Poster-Only Presenters)
- Supporting speakers are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee rate.
- Poster presenters who are not also a primary speaker or panelist, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee rate.
Speakers and Panelists: Discount Eligibility*
Please check your presenter status on this list (as of 7-1-2020) before clicking the green 'Discount' button below to register.
CASQA offers a reduced conference rate for eligible speakers and panelists. Supporting speakers and poster-only pesenters are not eligible and must pay the full Member or Non-Member attendee rate above. The following are eligible for a discount:
- (1) Primary speaker for an oral technical presentation or alternate presentation
- All speakers or panelists for a panel, forum, roundtable, or training workshop
- Refunds are allowed for General Attendee and Speaker/Panelist registrations only; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
- Before the cancellation deadline, access your registration record via the email confirmation that you received after you registered online.
- Once you have accessed your registration record online, please choose the option to cancel your registration and proceed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation and the refund, minus the 25% administrative fee.