Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the CASQA 2020 Virtual Conference, CASQA 2020: Envision the Future. The conference offers two days of in-depth learning opportunities and discussions on a wide range of stormwater and water management topics, with a focus around the conference theme.
By exhibiting at the CASQA Annual Conference you are provided with a unique opportunity to interact with stormwater professionals throughout California who understand the critical issues and needs of the stormwater programs. In 2019 over 1200 stormwater professionals participated in the conference and despite the switch to a virtual conference for the 2020 conference, we expect that we will still draw high numbers of the leading members of the stormwater community including local, state and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists and planners.
Each year CASQA conference attendees look forward to interacting with the exhibitors and have a diverse set of needs including consulting and professional services, public education and outreach, legal services, and pollution prevention and treatment best management practices. The virtual Exhibit Hall provides the exhibitors with the opportunity to highlight the types of goods and services sought by the attendees and to identify needs and explore innovative ideas. In addition, virtual networking opportunities will also be provided throughout the conference.
- Conference dates: Tuesday 9/15/2020 - Wednesday 9/16/2020
- Deadline to purchase an exhibit space: Friday, Aug 21 - 5:00 PM PT
- Conference Overview
- 2020 Conference Agenda
- 2020 Exhibitors
General Conference Information
- Multi-track technical presentations and discussion sessions
- Presentations will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All presentations will be recorded and available on-demand to all conference registrants at least through the end of 2020. This will provide maximum flexibility for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as access the recorded content on their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities - all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Monday 9/14, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: This is a great way to break the ice in a speed dating format before the official start of the conference
- Tuesday 9/15, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations and continue the stormwater discussion with fellow conference attendees; including a stormwater game
- Access instructions for the live stream will be emailed to registrants in advance of the virtual event (date and more details are pending)
Exhibit Hall Information
Exhibitors will be able to create the look and elements of their virtual exhibit space with help from our CASQA exhibit space concierge service.
These are some of the conference attendee clickable elements that will be available in the exhibit spaces:
- Video clips (e.g., an exhibitor discussing their product/s)
- Note: CASQA has the right to approve all submitted content for posting (including, but not limited to, .pdfs, images, video clips)
- The ability to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment with a representative for a later date/time
- A virtual exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Ability to have access to the virtual exhibit space beyond the timeframe of the virtual conference event
Exhibit Space Example:
Virtual Exhibit Space Purchase Includes:
- (1) Virtual Conference Pass (value of $325 - $475)
- A listing in the CASQA Conference Program .pdf and CASQA website until the close of the conference
- Emailed copy of the attendee registration list within four to six weeks after the conference
- Quarter (1/4) page ad in the CASQA Conference Program (value of $300). For additional exposure in 2020 only, we will also be including your ad in the Registration Brochure to be emailed in late July to our complete database and posted on the CASQA website.
- Ad submittal deadlines (email to April Krieg):
- Registration Brochure: Friday, July 24, 2020
- Conference Program: Monday, August 24, 2020
- Color format: RGB
- Must be 300+ dpi quality at final print size
- PDF format (preferred) - JPEG or TIF formats are acceptable
- Dimensions: 4.9" high x 3.45" wide
Exhibit Space Rates (Early-Interest Exhibitor)
CASQA members receive a discount on an exhibit space purchase (group CASQA memberships only; not individual memberships). Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
Member: $2100 (group memberships only)
Instructions to Register
Please read these bullets before clicking the green button below to purchase an exhibit space:
- To receive the member discount CASQA members must log in to their own CASQA account before clicking the green button. After logging in, the CASQA website messaging will indicate if you are recognized as a CASQA member or not. Note: The exhibit space member discount is for group CASQA memberships only; not individual memberships.
- Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds for exhibit space purchases.
- Policy and Procedures for Advertising and Sponsorship: It is prohibited for the advertiser/sponsor/exhibitor to state or infer, including by the use of CASQA’s name, logos, or otherwise, any endorsement by CASQA of their product or service through CASQA or any other form of advertising. This policy shall not preclude CASQA Members from including factual statements, such as “Member of the California Stormwater Quality Association" or "2020 CASQA Conference”.
- Exhibitor Guide and Contract for Space (required): 2020 CASQA Annual Conference Exhibitor Guide and Contract for Space
- Acceptance of the terms of the Contract for Exhibit Space is required at the time of purchase / registration of an Exhibit Space and to participate as an Exhibitor at the 2020 CASQA Annual Conference.
- This contract will be a binding agreement between the California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) and the Exhibiting Organization (Exhibitor). Execution will be upon checking the required boxes on the online registration form at the time of the Exhibitor’s online purchase / registration of an Exhibit Space.
- Included information:
- Exhibit Hall and Exhibit Space
- Required Materials
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Exhibit Rules, Policies, and Regulations